Keto “Cheesy” Garlic Herb Biscuits (Paleo + DF)
These Keto “Cheesy” Garlic Herb Biscuits only have 4 NET carbs per biscuit and include simple ingredients such as almond flour, eggs, ghee, herbs, baking powder and nutritional yeast. Paleo, Keto, Dairy Free and Gluten Free.
Y’all, my NEW Keto “Cheesy” Garlic Herb Biscuits are insanely delicious and only have 4 NET carbs per biscuit. Bread is my jam but whenever I’m watching my carb intake, I constantly crave carbs. Now I can eat a biscuit without it wrecking my diet. This recipe is so simple to make and requires minimal ingredients. They are Keto, Paleo, Diary Free and Gluten Free.
Ingredients needed for these Keto “Cheesy” Garlic Herb Biscuits
- Almond flour
- Baking powder
- Garlic powder
- Onion powder
- Italian seasoning
- Sea salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Nutritional yeast
How to make:
Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with cooking spray or parchment paper. Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in the wet ingredients and mix until combined. This should become a dough like consistency that is sticky.
Using a small ice cream scoop, scoop out the dough and form into a rounded biscuit shape. Once they are formed transfer them to the baking sheet and slightly press down with your fingers. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and firm. Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!
How to serve these biscuits?
- On top of a bowl of soup
- Mini sliders: Slice them in half and stuff with your favorite lunch meat, mayo and tomato and enjoy!
- Along side with eggs and bacon
- Ghee and homemade jam
- Meat and veggies
- Below are some yummy Keto recipes that pair awesome with these biscuits.
Tips and Tricks for these Keto Biscuits
- The biscuit thickness will depend on how thick you form them. They will rise a little bit during the cooking process, but not a lot. Don’t press them too flat or you won’t get very thick biscuits.
- If you want a little additionally flavor, heat up some ghee with a minced garlic clove and brush over the biscuit before serving.
- Store any leftovers in a gallon size bag. They will last a few days on the counter and up to a week in the fridge. You can also freeze for up to 3 months.
Shop My Keto “Cheesy” Garlic Herb Biscuits Post:
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup ghee, room temperature
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with cooking spray or parchment paper.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Stir in the wet ingredients (beaten eggs and room temperature ghee) and mix until combined. This should become a dough like consistency that is sticky.
- Using an ice cream scoop, scoop out the dough and form into a rounded biscuit shape. Once they are formed transfer them to the baking sheet and slightly press down with your fingers.
- Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes or until the tops are golden brown and firm.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Enjoy!
- If you need a paleo baking powder ingredient, here is my go-to recipe. It makes 1/3 cup.
- 2 tablespoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup cream of tarter
- Each biscuit has 4 NET carbs.
- The nutritional yeast is what gives it the cheesy texture and taste.
- If you are not dairy free, feel free to add regular cheese. You can do 1/4 cup of shredded cheddar for the nutritional yeast.
- Store any leftovers in a gallon size baggie. Will last a few days on the counter, a week in the fridge and can be frozen up to 3 months.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15
- Category: Side Dish/ Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 biscuit
- Calories: 213
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 112
- Fat: 10
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 4
- Cholesterol: 47
Be sure to pin these Keto “Cheesy” Garlic Herb Biscuits on your Pinterest Board:
Want more delicious Keto recipes?
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!