It’s that time of year again when the weather outside is becoming warmer every day and I can literally taste summer because it’s so close. My family always gets an itch for a cold sweet treat as summer approaches and I want to be the cool mom that delivers the goods. My Paleo Strawberry and Cream Popsicles are the perfect addition to anyone’s day and will for sure make you look like the cool mom on the street.
Of course, the Ice Cream Can thinks it’s really cute to circle our neighborhood 15 times a day blaring his Candyland music so that kids around the world can hear him approaching. I got this dude beat though with my Paleo Popsicles. We just smile and wave as he moves on to the next house!
What is the best Paleo sugar substitute to use for these popsicles?
I usually try to watch my sugar count most days because I am insulin resistant and have to take medication to stay on track. I still like to enjoy sweet Paleo treats every now and then so I will use all natural sweeteners that won’t affect my blood sugar and that doesn’t have a high sugar count. Below are my top favorite Paleo and Keto sweeteners: Be sure to click on the links to shop the brands I use and like.
- Stevia- Drops or Powder (Paleo & Keto)
- Monk Fruit (Paleo & Keto)
- Honey (Paleo)
- Maple Syrup (Paleo)
- Coconut Sugar (Paleo)
- Date Sugar or Date Paste (Paleo)
- Erythritol or Erythritol Powder (Paleo & Keto)
What is the best mold to buy to make homemade popsicles?
I have used a few different brands and really like the cheap and simple ones from Amazon. For my pictures above, I added the popsicle sticks just to give it a nice look, but the molds do come with the plastic sticks included.
How long will homemade popsicles last in the freezer?
Usually being fully covered they will last about 3-4 weeks in the freezer. If you have unmolded them and want to re-freeze, be sure to wrap popsicles in airtight reusable bags or freezer friendly wrap.
Shop my post
Click on the headings below to shop!
Click below to pin this to your Pinterest Board
Want some other Paleo sweet treats? Click on the recipes below:Print
A creamy and guilt-free Paleo and Keto sweet treat that is sure to kill your cravings on a hot summer day. Kid approved and tasty!
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1/3 cup Paleo sweetener of choice (( I used Eyrthroil) )
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 6–7 large strawberries ((stem romved))
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until combined and smooth.
- Pour the strawberry mixture into each popsicle mold.
- Make sure to not overfill it or the mixture will spill out the sides when putting the lid on.
- Put in the freezer for 2-3 hours before serving. Remove and enjoy. (These popsicles will last up to 3-4 weeks covered properly in the freezer.
- Category: Dessert