When summertime rolls around I am constantly craving cold fruity drinks and the beach. I live in the middle of Missouri, so the only way to satisfy my cravings is to sit next to a kiddie pool with a fruity smoothie in my hand. I played around with this recipe until it was just perfect. When I first made it I drank it for breakfast, but then later thought I could easily turn this cute little baby into a yummy fruity cocktail. Feel free to add Bacardi or Tequila for an adult version. Please drink and kiddie pool responsibly…cheers!
Click below to save to your Pinterest board.
A creamy and fruity Paleo smoothie than can be turned into an adult alcoholic summertime drink.
- 2 cups Unsweetend Almond Milk
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- 1 cup Frozen Pineapple
- 1/2 Mango
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup ice
- 2 1/2 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 scoops Collagen Powder
- 2 tbsp crushed pineapple
- Add in the almond milk to a blender or Vitamix followed by the frozen bananas,pineapple, mango, ice and the vanilla extract.
- Turn on high and blend until smooth and creamy. Remove the lid and add in your shredded coconut and collagen powder and blend again until combined.
- Pour into 2 glasses and top the smoothie with unsweetened shredded coconut and crushed pineapple. If you are not a coconut fan, just omit.
- Category: Drink