Cilantro Lime Chicken Wings
- 2 lb Chicken Wings (thawed)
- 1 bunch Cilantro
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 whole lemon (juice, squeezed)
- 1 tsp salt (Himalayan, Pink)
- 1 tsp pepper (light virgin)
- 1 cup olive oil (light)
- Place the garlic, cilantro (washed and dryed), juice from lemons, blend together in a food processor.
- Add the light olive oil slowly until all ingredients are completely combined. Make sure this is more like a sauce and not a paste. You may need to add in more juice from a lemon to get the consistency a little runny.
- Add in salt and pepper to taste and blend once more. Marinade your wings for 6-7 hours. I usually keep a little extra marinade to drizzle over the wings once they are cooked.
- Heat a non-stick skillet with olive oil. While your pan is heating, prep your wings making sure there is plenty of marinade on each wing.
- Slowly add in the wings to the pan and cook 5 minutes on each side or until brown. Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees fahrenheit.
- While the wings are browning, line a sheet pan with parchment paper. Once wings are browned, add them all onto the parchment paper.
- Cook the wings in the oven for 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Finally, remove from oven and drizzle with the leftover marinade. Also, top with fresh lemon juice and fresh cilantro. Serve and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Chicken
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!