Strawberry & Jalapeno Salsa
In the summertime I am constantly making fresh salsa to go on protein straight from the grill. I love using fresh veggies and fruit from our local Farmer’s Market. This Strawberry Jalapeno Salsa is absolutely delicious on top of a grilled chicken breast and drizzles with a little balsamic vinegar reduction. It would also be tasty with plantain chips or on top of fish tacos. The good news is, it is Whole30 and Paleo compliant which makes it even better. Get creative with this salsa, the possibility are endless.
Click below to save to your Pinterest Board
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- 1/3 cup red onions
- 2 tbsp chopped jalapenos
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro (finely chopped)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and dice the 2 cups of strawberries, cilantro, red onions and jalapenos.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and add juice from 1 lime and salt and pepper to taste.
- Mix with a spoon and serve immediately or let chill for an hour.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Sauce
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!