Oh my gosh, my new Sriracha Chicken Meatballs are LIFE. I made a double batch of these and served for dinner then saved the rest for meals throughout the week. I could literally eat them every single day of the week. THEY ARE SIMPLY INCREDIBLE! It is also Keto, Whole30, Paleo and Macro friendly.
Additionally, these freeze well. If I get to the end of the week and still have meatballs left, I will throw in the freezer and they will last up to 3 months. I simply thaw them and reheat and they are the perfect easy grab and go protein option. They even serve as a great snack in between meals. I will heat up a couple in between lunch and dinner and it fills me up and helps me get in all my protein for the day.
What do you need for these Sriracha Chicken Meatballs
- Ground Chicken, but you can also sub beef or turkey if you don’t have chicken.
- Almond Flour ( Feel free to sub cassava flour, sunflower seed flower or flax-meal)
Side Dishes to Serve with these Meatballs:
- Side Salad
- Brown Rice ( NOT Keto or Whole30)
- Sweet Potatoes
- Cauliflower Mash
- Zucchini & Squash Skillet
- Roasted Asparagus
- Roasted Sliced Potatoes
- Green Beans
What is super awesome about these meatballs is they can also serve as a killer appetizer. The possibilities are endless with this recipe. If you are needing the perfect quick dinner, be sure to give this super simple and delcious recipe a try.Print
These Sriracha Chicken Meatballs are super quick and can serve as an entree or appetizer. They are juicy and topped with red pepper flakes and drizzled with sriracha. Whole30, Keto,Paleo and Dairy Free.
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp Sriracha
- 1/2 sweet onion (diced)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes and additional sriracha for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ground chicken, beaten egg, almond flour, sriracha, salt, garlic, chopped onions, pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Using a spoon, scoop the meat and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs (size of a golf balls).
- Transfer and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. You should have about 18-20 meatballs total.
- Brush the tops of the meatballs with the olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatballs read 165 F on a meat thermometer.
- Drizzle with sriracha and finish with red pepper flakes.
- Serve as an appetizer or add a veggie and turn this into a complete meal.
- Feel free to sub cassava flour, sunflower seed flower or flax-meal
- Store in a glass container in the fridge for up to one week.
- You can also cook these in the air fryer in a single layer on 400F for 12-13 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
- Category: Appetizer/Entree
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 meatball
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 0.7
- Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 1.5
- Fiber: 0.2
- Protein: 12
Shop my Sriracha Chicken Meatballs post:
Save this recipe to your Pinterest Boards:
Love this recipe? Be sure to check out my other favorite below:
- Buffalo Chicken Patties
- Pizza Meatballs
- Turkey Meatballs
- Asian Meatballs
- Greek Chicken on a Stick
Be sure to comment and leave me a review if you try this recipe. I would love to hear what you think!