Lemon & Lime Mocktail
Truth is, I really enjoy a real bourbon cocktail on occasion, it fires me up. However, due to my Paleo lifestyle, I have tried to stay away from “real cocktails” by recreating yummy mocktails that are delicious and completely satisfying without all the the alcohol. If you are one that has to have alcohol, this recipe can be tailored to meet your needs. This mocktail can actually be turned into a great low carb, low calorie and low sugar cocktail by adding vodka, bourbon or even tequila.
There are days where I can’t drink another glass of water or tea and need to change things up a bit. These mocktails always save the day and are great on a Friday evening, date night or even for social gatherings/holiday parties. These babies tend to be my best friend in the summer by the pool. They are super refreshing, light and satisfying. I love a good margarita, so I designed this drink to be a mix between a mojito and margarita. It is a bit tart, so you may need to add more honey for your taste buds. Feel free to recreate however you choose.
Happy Sipping Lovies,
Click below to pin to Pinterest
- 1 whole Lime
- 1 whole lemon
- handful fresh mint
- 2 8oz cups
- 2 cups water
- 3 tsp honey or agave nectar ((1 1/2 tsp per cup))
- Fill 2 8oz glasses with crushed ice and add 1 1/2 tsp of honey or agave nectar to the ice.
- Cut your lemon and limes in half. Use the juice of half the lemon and half the lime in each glass. (This is tart, so if you are not a fan, you may want to cut this portion to meet your needs)
- Once you have added your lemon and lime juice, add in your fresh mint and and a couple of lemon and lime slices.
- Once you have your lemon and lime juices, add in fresh or sparkling water to fill the rest of the glass.
- Use a spoon and stir the mocktail until the honey or nectar is combined.
Note: This drink is a bit tart but goes really well with the honey. If you are not a fan of tart, cut your lemon and lime juice or add more honey or agave to meet your taste buds.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cuisine: Mocktail
Welcome to Healthy Little Peach. I’m Mac, the lady behind the recipes. I believe in living a healthy lifestyle that consists of a mix of healthy whole foods, and full-fat comfort meals. Life is too short not to enjoy good food while maintaining a healthy body and mind. Here you will find gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, keto, and even full-fat comfort recipes. Let’s have fun in the kitchen together!