Keto Lobster Scampi “Pasta” (Paleo and Whole30)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Y’all, this Keto Lobster Scampi “Pasta” is out of this world delicious. The best part is it’s not even pasta, it’s veggies. That’s right, the “pasta” in this recipe is actually Hearts of Palm. Now you can have a big ole plate of “pasta” without all the guilt. This stuff tastes super close to the real thing and will completely satisfy you!
WHAT ARE HEARTS OF PALM NOODLES?
I’m super excited I found Hearts of Palm Noodles. They are literally life changing and tastes so much like real noodles. They aren’t mushy and really hold their shape well. In my opinion, they are the closest thing to noodles out there. I buy from Natural Heaven and absolutely love their product and mission. They carry Angel Hair, Lasagna and Spaghetti.
- ONLY 70 CALORIES PER BOX and 11g of carbs per box, No Sugar.
- ALL NATURAL, the hearts of palm noodles have only ONE ingredient, Hearts of palm shredded in shape of pasta that guarantees a texture similar to regular al dente pasta
- BETTER THAN REGULAR PASTA, comparing to the other pasta Angel Hair hearts of palm pasta is 93% fewer caloric than regular pasta
Use code: “NATHEAVEN10” FOR 10% OFF
WHAT CAN I SUBSITUTUE FOR HEARTS OF PALM VEGGIE NOODLES?
If you want to stay healthy but don’t want to use Hearts of Palm Veggie Noodles, feel free to substitute spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles. Now, if you are not watching your carbs, use real pasta noodles of choice.
WHY YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS KETO LOBSTER SCAMPI “PASTA”
In conclusion, if you are looking for a dish that will give you all the same feels of a real pasta dish, then be sure to give this recipe a try. If you don’t have Hearts of Palm noodles, no worries. Simply substitute spaghetti squash or zucchini noodles and you are all set!
SHOP MY KETO LOBSTER SCAMPI “PASTA” POST
MORE YUMMY BLOG FAVORITES
Lobster Scampi "Pasta" (Keto and Whole30)
- 2 packages of Angel Hair Hearts of Palm Noodles I used Natural Heaven
- 4 5 oz. lobster tails
- 6 tablespoons ghee divided
- 1 shallot diced
- 4-5 garlic cloves chopped
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- Take a sharp pair of kitchen shears and cut straight down the middle of the shell all the way to the fin. Using your thumbs, pry open the shell to reveal the meat. Bring a large stockpot of salted water to a boil. Reduce heat slightly and keep water at a gentle boil. Add the lobster tails, and boil until they are bright red and their meat turns white and tender. Each tail should take about 1 minute per ounce to cook. Remove tails with metal tongs, a slotted spoon, or by straining. Remove the lobster meat and chop into chunks.
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat and add 1 tablespoon of the ghee along with the minced garlic and diced shallot. Cook 3-4 minutes together. Remove the hearts of palm veggie pasta from the package and add it to the skillet. Add the rest of the ghee, lemon juice, and lemon zest along with the chopped lobster to the hearts of palm pasta.
- Mix together until all components of the recipe is combined. Allow to cook on medium together for 3 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and enjoy!
- If you don't want to use Natural Heaven, Hearts of Palm Noodles, feel free to sub spaghetti squash or zoodles.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.