Keto Loaded Avocado Toast
If you are living a lower carb lifestyle and miss bread, I’ve got just the solution for you! I recently learned about Carbonaut Bread and it’s been such a life changer. Only 80 calories a slice and 2 grams of net carbs per serving and contains 6 grams of protein. To celebrate this amazing product find, I’ve created a Keto Loaded Avocado Toast recipe that is sure to hit the spot.
This is a sponsored post with Carbonaut, but all opinions remain my own
The Perfect Brunch, Breakfast or Snack!
I’m always craving a little something extra for breakfast, and this loaded toast does not disappoint. It’s super filling and the flavor profile is insanely yum! I was so shocked when I tried this bread because I really didn’t think it would taste like actualy bread. They hit the nail on the head with their recipe. I would have never guessed it was keto because it taste so close to the real thing. It’s by far the best keto bread I’ve ever had.
First, I start off with toasting the Carbonaut bread, the top with smashed avocado and Everything But The Bagel Seasoning. To top all of that magic, I add my tomato salad drizzled with balsamic vinegar reduction and garnish with micro greens. Not only is this recipe keto, but it’s also completely vegan and satisfying.
What Makes Carbonaut So Awesome?
- Carbonaut is a family-owned company on a mission to bring you low carb bread that tastes like it came from the corner bakery.
- Carbonaut delivers a superior taste and texture to ensure you can enjoy low-carb bread without compromise.
- Their bread never has more than 3 grams of net carbs per serving and contains 6-7 grams of protein for just 80 calories.
- Carbonaut is Keto-Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified and 100% plant based.
- They currently offer two varieties: a Seeded and a White bread.
- Read more here about how and why this bread is lower in carbs.
Where Can You Buy Carbonaut?
- TheOvenDoor.co (Carbonaut’s online bakery store)
- Available at all Super Targets nationwide as well as Sprouts
In conclusion, if you are craving bread while living low carb or keto, those days end right now. I highly recommend trying Carbonaut. I love stocking up and adding to my fridge so the bread lasts even longer. When I’m ready to eat a slice or two, I simply thaw and enjoy!Print
This Keto Loaded Avocado Toast is filling and satisfying. Topped with creamy avocado, tomato salad, Everything But The Bagel Seasoning, balsamic reduction and micro greens. Perfect for brunch, breakfast or a snack.
- 2 slices Carbonaut Seeded Bread
- 1 small avocado
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 2 tablespoons diced red onions
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2–3 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
- salt/pepper to taste
- Garnish with micro greens and drizzle with balsamic vinegar reduction
- Toast your slice of bread until golden and firm.
- Remove the pit from your avocado. Use a big spoon to scoop out the flesh. Put it in a bowl and mash it up with a fork until it’s as smooth as you like it.
- Spread avocado on top of each slice of toast. Sprinkle the tops with Everything But The Bagel Seasoning.
- In a small mixing bowl, add the sliced tomatoes, diced onions, chopped basil, lemon juice, and salt/pepper. Mix together.
- Add a spoonful of this mixture to the top of the smashed avocado. Drizzle each with balsamic reduction and garnish with fresh micro greens.
- You can find balsamic reduction in the grocery store where the vinegars are located
- Category: Brunch/Breakfast
- Method: Toaster
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Avocado Toast, Vegan, Keto, Avocado, Low Carb Breakfast