If you are wondering how you can become my best friend, the answer is simple. Hand me a crispy chicken wing and tell me I’m pretty and you’ve won. Ahhhh, I can’t ever get enough of chicken wings. Truth is, I could eat them every day of the week, especially these Crispy Herb Crusted Chicken Wings. I will whip up some of my homemade ranch, some freshly sliced radishes along with my Chicken Wings and I am one happy camper. I am the type of person that needs complete silence when I eat a chicken wing, I need the space to really appreciate the flavor and experience of what’s going down. 🙂
I love any flavor of chicken wing….they are all amazing, but I will have to say, this one takes the first prize award in my book of favorite chicken wings. It is so unique and explodes with flavor when paired with homemade ranch. The dill and garlic gives the skin on the chicken a nice texture, flavor and crisp.
My husband always tells me how great of a cook I am, but when I serve these bad boys he literally paces the kitchen, holding two wings in each hand, declaring how amazing they are with a full mouth. Joel will start with a small bite of the chicken wing then go completely off the wall and start devouring them. If you can’t tell by now, we are big food people, especially when it comes to our beloved chicken wings. After we consume the meal, it will be followed by an hour conversation of how good the wings were. We are classy people who like to talk flavors and such…haha
If you are needing a good conversational piece or just want to impress your husband or significant other, makes these wings. These bad boys will become your favorite weekend meal.
Click below to save to your Pinterest board.Print
The most amazing crispy herb crusted chicken wings that is Whole30, Paleo and Keto.
- 2 lb Chicken Wings
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 whole lemon (juiced)
- 3 1/2 tbsp dill weed
- 3 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- 3 tbsp parsley
- Preheat the oven to 425°F
- Prepare the wings by placing them on a paper towel and pat dry
- Place the wings in a bowl and drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil and juice from 1 lemon. Sprinkle the seasoning in, turning until each wing is covered.
- Keep a little extra seasoning to sprinkle on the wings in the middle of cooking. This gives the wings an extra crispiness and flavor.
- Add a rack to a baking sheet and place all of the wings on top of the rack. (The wire rack allows the wings to get crispy all the way around).
- Add the baking sheet to the oven.
- Cook for 15 minutes then remove the wings from the oven and sprinkle more seasoning evenly on the wings.
- Add back to the oven to cook for 15-20 more minutes.
- Serve with ranch and veggies. See below in the notes for a link to my homemade ranch recipe.
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish