This meal is fresh and simple to make for your whole family both during the week and on the weekends. I usually make extra chicken and guacamole to pack for my lunch during the week. Good news all you Paleo and Whole 30 loving people, this dish is approved! Grab a fork and put this yummy meal in your belly!
Grilled chicken breast topped with guacamole salsa and zesty shrimp.
Chicken & Shrimp
- 4 whole chicken breast (thawed)
- 10 large shrimp (thawed)
- 1 whole lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 tsp Pink salt (Himalyan)
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 whole Lime (juice)
- 1 small tomato (roma)
- 1/2 small onion (red)
Chicken & Shrimp
- Turn on your grill. While that is heating up go ahead and prep your chicken and shrimp. To do this, cut the thawed chicken horizontal down the middle. I do this to make the pieces thin so it is easier to cook. Once you have your pieces cut, add juice from 1 lemon and season with garlic powder and pepper. Season your shrimp the same way.
- I heat my grill to 375- 400 degrees fahrenheit. Add the chicken but don’t add the shrimp until the last 8 mins (4 mins on each side). Cook the chicken 10-12 minutes on each side. You may need to cook a little longer, I always cut to make sure the inside isn’t pink.
- While your chicken is cooking prepare your guacamole salsa. Take 2 avocadoes and remove the pits and use a spoon to scoop out the insides. Add to a medium size bowl.
- Next, chop your tomatoes and onions and add along with all of your seasonings.
- Finally, squeeze the juice from 1 whole lemon and use a fork to mix all the ingredients together.
- Once your chicken and shrimp are completely cooked, place on a dish and add with a big scoop of guacamole and add shrimp on top. Sprinkle fresh chives and red onions. Enjoy!
- Category: Main Dish
- Cuisine: Chicken