Cilantro Vinaigrette Chicken Wings (W30, Keto)
This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
These Cilantro Vinaigrette Chicken Wings are bursting with flavor. In addition, they are perfect for your Super Bowl Party or family dinner. This recipe is not only a crowd pleaser, but it is also Whole30, Paleo and Keto compliant.
I came up with this recipes because I was tired of the traditional Buffalo Chicken Wing, and wanted to branch out. My husband request these monthly and will even take leftovers for lunch the next day.
How to make these Cilantro Chicken Wings:
- To begin, I will preheat the oven to 425F.
- Next, I prepare the wings by patting each one dry. This will allow the wings to get crispy in the oven.
- Once the wings are dry, I will begin making my cilantro vinaigrette by adding all of my ingredients to my Vitmaix or Food Processor and blending until smooth.
- After the vinaigrette is ready, I will transfer the wings to a large mixing bowl and pour half the vinaigrette dressing over the wings and toss until coated.
- Next, I add a wired rack on a baking sheet and place each wing on the rack.
- Then, I transfer the wings to the oven and cook for 15 minutes and then turn the wings and cook another 15-20 minutes.
- Finally, I remove the wings and toss in the extra dressing and serve.
Methods of cooking these wings:
I love making these wings in the oven, but there are certainly other ways you can cook them. If I am not making a big batch, I love using my air fryer to get an extra crisp. You can even pan fry if you want an even crisper skin.
- Pan Fry
- Air Fryer
Shop My Cilantro Vinaigrette Chicken Wings Post:
Click on the photo below to save this to your Pinterest Board
Like this recipe? Be sure to check out my other favorite recipes:
- Chive and Onion Chicken Wings (Whole30, Keto, Paleo)
- Sticky Asian Chicken Wings (Whole30, Keto, Paleo)
- BBQ Chicken Poppers (Whole30, Keto, Paleo)
Cilantro Vinaigrette Chicken Wings
- 2.5 lbs Chicken Wings
- 2 handfuls of cilantro
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Juice of 1 lemon
- ¾ cup light olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425F
- Add a rack to a baking sheet and place all of the wings on top of the rack. (The wire rack allows the wings to get crispy all the way around). If you don’t have a wire rack, just line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place wings on top.
- Place the cilantro, garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice, olive oil and vinegar into a food processor or blender and blend until smooth.
- Prepare the wings by placing them on a paper towel and pat dry. Place the wings in a bowl along with half the dressing. Toss until all the wings are evenly coated.
- Place the coated wings on the baking sheet/wired rack and transfer to the oven and bake for for 15 minutes then remove the wings from the oven and turn them. Add back to the oven to cook for 15-20 more minutes or until crispy.
- When the wings are completely done cooking, remove from the oven and add to a big Tupperware bowl that has a lid. Pour over the remaining dressing.
- Place the lid on the container and shake until the wings are covered.
- Serve with my homemade ranch and enjoy!
- These wings will last in the fridge up to 1 week.
- You can also cook in the air fryer on 400F for 24 minutes, flipping halfway through.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.
(Nutrition information provided is an estimate and will vary based on cooking methods and brands of ingredients used.)