- 1 lb ground chorizo
- 1 1/2 cup diced sweet potatoes
- 1 cup Brussles sprouts (cut into fourths)
- 1/3 cup sweet onion (finley chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 1/2 cups spinach
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 3–4 eggs (or as many as desired)
- 3–4 tbsp homemade ranch
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
Homemade Whole30 Ranch
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp dill weed
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp coconut milk (unsweetened)
- 1 tbsp parsley
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- 1 1/4 tsp chives (dried or fresh)
Chorizio Skillet Hash
- Pre-heat oven to 450°F and heat your cast iron skillet on medium to high heat. (If you don’t have a cast iron, use a baking dish).
- Chop your brussels sprouts into fourths and dice your sweet potatoes. Wash and clean your spinach.
- Add your Brussels sprouts and sweet potatoes to a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, salt and pepper. Let these veggies roast (around 10 mins) while your chorizo, garlic and onions are cooking.
- Add 1 tbsp. of ghee along with the minced garlic and onion to your skillet.
- When the onions are translucent, add in your chorizo.
- Once your chorizo is almost done, take your roasted veggies from the oven and add to the skillet. Decrease the oven to 350°F.
- Add in your spinach along with salt and pepper. Mix all ingredients together and let cook until sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts are tender.
- Crack 3-4 eggs (or as many as desired) over the top of your skillet hash.
- Add to oven and cook another 10 mins or until eggs are cooked as desired.
- Drizzle the skillet with my homemade ranch recipe.
- Add in your mayo (whole 30 version) into a mason jar. Here is my recipe for homemade mayo (1 cup of light olive oil, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tsp lemon juice) Add all your ingredients to a mason jar and use your immersion blender to mix together until thick and creamy.
- In a separate bowl add in all of your seasoning and mix together.
- Add the seasoning mix to the mayo.
- Slowly add in your coconut milk and vinegar. Here you will add less or more depending on the consistency you like.
- Put the mason jar lid on and shake.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Main Dish
- Cuisine: Spanish