With Super Bowl and Valentine’s Day coming up next month, don’t feel like you have to drink booze to have a lovely and satisfying time. This Cranberry Mocktail has easily become a go-to date night or Friday night mocktail. If you are on Whole30 or living Paleo, water can get boring. This drink is a great alternative that will allow you to have something satisfying without falling off the wagon. By adding just a little bit of fruit juice to the sparkling water, really brings this pretty mocktail together. If you are not a cranberry fan, play around with different juices.
Make sure you are adding a small amount (allowed on the program) and not going overboard, especially if you are following Whole30. If you are just living the Paleo lifestyle, feel free to mix however you choose, maybe even add a little honey. If you are not following a specific plan and wanting to add alcohol, bourbon along with vodka will make a delicious cocktail. It’s a refreshing low-sugar and low-calorie option.
A refreshing mocktail that will serve for any occasions.
- 1 Can Cranberry Lacroix (sparkling water)
- 4 tbsp of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 tbsp of real cranberry juice/no added sugars (read your labels)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cranberry and mint for garnish
- 2 cups
- crushed ice
- This will usually make 2 drinks. Add a half glass of sparkling water, 2 tbsp of cranberry juice, 2 tbsp of orange juice, along with 1/2 tsp of lemon juice to each glass with crushed ice.
- Mix together with a spoon and garnish with mint and fresh cranberries. Enjoy!
- Cuisine: Mocktail