Viral TikTok Cucumber & Bell Pepper Salad
The ultimate summer side! This viral TikTok Cucumber Bell Pepper Salad is crisp, refreshing, and absolutely delicious. 5 ingredients and 10 minutes are all you need to make this sweet, spicy, and savory trend.
Prep Time10 minutes mins
Total Time10 minutes mins
Course: Appetizer, Salad, Side Dish, Snack
Diet: Gluten Free
Keyword: bell pepper salad, tiktok cucumber bell pepper salad, viral pepper salad
Method: No Cook
Servings: 4 serving
- 3-4 mini cucumbers sliced
- 6-7 mini bell peppers organge, red, yellow (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons chili oil I use Fly By Zing
- 1/4 cup Ginger Sesame Dressing* (I used Braggs)
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Everything But The Bagel Seasoning (add more to taste)
Slice the cucumbers and bell peppers into thin circles.
Add all ingredients to a large bowl and combine.
Chill for 30 minutes before serving. Lasts up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
- Feel free to use any Asian sesame dressing you like. There are tons of options at most local grocery stores. I used Bragg’s.
- Everything But the Bagel seasoning is carried by Trader Joe’s. If you don’t have a store near you, check your local supermarket, as many brands make similar alternatives.
- Adjust seasonings, chili oil, and dressing to taste. It’s easier to add more, so start off with less and add as you taste.
- To make this a stand-alone meal, add cooked chopped chicken breast or rotisserie chicken and/or your favorite cooked pasta shape. Bow tie, macaroni, fusilli, or penne would work really well!
- Serve chilled alongside your favorite main dish. This viral TikTok cucumber bell pepper salad would go great paired with my Pulled Pork Sliders, these Sticky Asian Chicken Wings, or a juicy Burger!
- Because this recipe is quick and easy to make ahead of time, it makes the perfect summer potluck dish. Bring it to any of your summer gatherings.
- Store your TikTok cucumber bell pepper salad in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days. Give it a good stir and serve chilled!
Calories: 132kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 7g | Sodium: 319mg | Potassium: 29mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 53IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 3mg | Iron: 0.1mg