Super Easy Smoked Cream Cheese Recipe (2 Ways!)
This smoked cream cheese appetizer is an easy, flavor-packed dip with two delicious seasoning options and three cooking methods! Choose from taco or ranch seasonings and your smoker, oven, or air fryer for the ultimate party dip!
Servings: 4 people
Smoked Ranch Cream Cheese
Turn on your smoker to 250F. Score the top of the cream cheese in a crisscross pattern using a super sharp knife without cutting all the way through.
Coat the top and sides of the cream cheese with the seasoning. Place the cream cheese on an aluminum foil lined baking sheet pan. Add to the smoker and cook for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until the crisscross pattern begins to spread apart.
Remove from the smoker and add to a platter with crackers, vegetables and pretzels.
- Pellets: I used hickory pellets for my smoker. Choose whichever wood chips are your favorite! They give the most amazing smoky flavor- you can’t go wrong!
- Variations: This recipe is simply made with a block of cream cheese and dry seasonings. Feel free to try various flavors, such as your favorite BBQ rub, bagel seasoning, and more!
- Serve with tortilla chips, pita chips, bagel chips, raw veggies, salty crackers, crusty bread, apple slices, and more!
- This is the perfect appetizer to make ahead of time for any gathering, large or small.
- Place the leftovers in an airtight container or bowl and cover them with plastic wrap.
- Reheat them in a 350F oven for 15-25 minutes.
Calories: 202kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 20g | Saturated Fat: 12g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 58mg | Sodium: 280mg | Potassium: 75mg | Fiber: 0.2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 882IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 55mg | Iron: 0.1mg