Simple Blue Lagoon Mocktail Recipe
A stunning, beachy blue lagoon mocktail recipe that brings vacation right into your own backyard. A crisp, sparkling lemonade beverage with a blue curacao twist. You will love this fun summer drink!
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 5 oz lemonade
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz blue curacao syrup
- lemon lime soda or sparkling water (Olipop or Zevia are my favorite)
- lemon slice and cherry for garnish
- ADD 1-1.5 oz coconut rum or vodka of choice
- Pitcher: To make a large batch, click on the printable recipe card below and change the servings to 6-8. The ingredient amounts will adjust automatically.
- Cocktail Version: If you want to make this a cocktail, add an ounce or two of alcohol to the mix. I recommend using coconut rum or vodka of choice.
- Citrus: You can swap the lemon juice for lime juice or orange juice if preferred and garnish with an orange slice instead of a lemon. You can really make it your own!
- Serve this drink in a hurricane glass with a lemon slice and cherry for garnish. Add a cocktail umbrella for extra flair.