Slushy Vodka Cherry Limeade Cocktail
This slushy, sweet, and perfectly tart Vodka Cherry Limeade cocktail features vodka, frozen cherries, lime juice, simple syrup, and lemon-lime soda blended into a silky-smooth, refreshing cocktail. Garnished with maraschino cherries and lime wedges, this colorful cocktail will be your go-to in no time! It can easily be made into a mocktail too!
Servings: 1 cocktail
- 1 cup frozen cherries
- 1.5 oz lime juice freshly squeezed
- 4 oz lemon lime soda I used Oilipop
- 2-3 tsp simple syrup or Agave
- 1 handful ice
- lime slice and cherries for garnish
- Pitcher: To make a large pitcher, click print on the recipe card below and change the number of servings to how many drinks you want. The amounts will adjust, and you can make a large pitcher.
- Mocktail Version: Simply omit the alcohol for a virgin mocktail version.
- Alternative Alcohol: If vodka isn’t our drink of choice, you can swap it for tequila instead.
- Serve immediately in your favorite glass with maraschino cherries and lime slices for garnish.