Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarella with Hot Honey Balsamic Dressing
An amazingly tasty, super easy appetizer made with just 6 ingredients! These Prosciutto Wrapped Mozzarelle roll-ups are packed with savory prosciutto, red apple slices, fresh arugula, and mozzarella cheese and drizzled with a hot honey balsamic dressing!
Servings: 10 roll-ups
- 10 slices prosciutto
- 1 large red apple cut in half and sliced thin
- 1/3 cup balsamic reduction
- 1/4 cup spicy honey I use Trader Joe's brand
- 1 cup fresh arugula
- 10 slices mozzarella cheese or cheese of choice (feta will work too)
- Because this dish is so versatile, feel free to switch things up as needed. Don’t like spicy? Use regular honey instead of hot honey. Prefer melon over an apple? Use cantaloupe instead of red apple. If you don’t like arugula, substitute a spring mix, romaine, or even spinach.
- Serve chilled with an extra drizzle of the honey dressing.
- You can make this appetizer up to 24 hours in advance and store it in an airtight container until you’re ready to serve. Move the roll-ups to a serving platter and serve!
- Store leftover prosciutto wrapped mozzarella roll-ups in an airtight container for up to 2 days. Eat for a quick lunch or snack or serve as a pre-dinner appetizer.