The Ultimate Cherry Gin Slush Cocktail
This creamy, dreamy, and decadent Cherry Gin slush is the perfect dessert cocktail for day or night! Made with Empress gin, tart cherry juice, frozen cherries, sherbet, lemon juice, and simple syrup, this delicious drink will cool you off and satisfy your sweet tooth!
- 1-1.5 oz gin I use Empress
- 2.5 oz tart cherry juice
- 0.5 oz lemon juice
- 1 tbsp simple syrup or honey add more for additional sweeteness
- 3/4 cup frozen cherries
- 1 tablespoon cherry jam
- 1/2 cup pineapple or coconut sherbet
- whipped topping
- This is a really fun hot day cocktail that can easily be made into a virgin drink for kids. Simply omit the gin, and you have delicious cherry slushy.
- You can omit the cherry jam if desired. It adds extra flavor and sweetness, but it’s still delicious without it.
- Make a big batch by increasing the number of servings when printing the recipe. The ingredient amounts will adjust according to how many servings you need.
- Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and a fresh cherry or maraschino cherry).
- You can also add a cocktail umbrella or garnish with a pineapple wedge.
- Best if served immediately.