Refreshing Frosted Strawberry Gin Cocktail Recipe
Switch things up this summer with a creamy, icy, frosted strawberry gin cocktail! This delicious drink blends together empress gin, vanilla ice cream, strawberries, lavender, and lemonade into a smooth, scrumptious cocktail!
- 1 scoop vanilla ice cream or dairy-free ice cream of choice
- 3/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 oz gin I used Empress
- 1 teaspoon lavender syrup or sub simple syrup
- 1 teaspoon strawberry syrup
- 1 cup lemonade
Lemonade Recipe: If you don’t have lemonade on hand, here’s a quick way to make a batch! All you’ll need is fresh lemon juice, water, and sugar.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, dissolve 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water to make a simple syrup. Once dissolved, set aside to cool.
- Add 1 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice to a pitcher with 2-3 cups of cold water. For best results, add the simple syrup ¼ cup at a time until desired sweetness is reached.
Blender: If you don’t have a high-speed blender, you can use a food processor for this recipe. The same instructions apply.
Dairy-Free: If you want to make this drink dairy free, use your favorite non-dairy vanilla ice cream.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days! Use to make this strawberry gin lemonade freeze!
- This is an easy, tasty cocktail for a fun poolside summer day or the perfect elevated (and beautiful!) drink for special occasions.
- Serve garnished with a sprig of lavender, fresh ripe strawberries, and a pretty flower if desired.
Calories: 424kcal | Carbohydrates: 63g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 29mg | Sodium: 75mg | Potassium: 304mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 55g | Vitamin A: 291IU | Vitamin C: 64mg | Calcium: 103mg | Iron: 1mg