Homemade All-Purpose Seasoning Blend
This easy 5-minute homemade all-purpose seasoning combines 8 dried herbs and spices to make a delicious seasoning blend for any and everything!
- 3 1/2 tablespoons paprika*
- 2 1/2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons onion powder
- 2 tablespoons salt fine
- 1 1/2 tablespoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon monk fruit or coconut sugar*
Add everything to a jar and mix. If you want a fine blend, add to a blender and blend for 10-15 seconds.
Store in the pantry for the life span of the seasoning.
For Whole30, remove the coconut sugar or Monk Fruit.
Use this homemade spice blend for pretty much anything! Here are some ideas below:
- Chicken breasts
- Pork chops
- Chicken wings
Mac’s Pro Tips
- Make it Fine: If you want a fine blend, add to a blender and blend for 10-15 seconds.
- Give it a Kick: If you love cooking with a little extra spice, feel free to add red pepper flakes or a little cayenne pepper to taste.
- Make a Big Batch: If you want to make a big batch, simply double or triple the recipe.
Store in a container with a lid in a cool, dry place like your pantry or spice cabinet for the life span of the seasoning. It will keep for at least 6 months.