Hot Cajun Crab Dip
If you're looking for the BEST keto dips, this Hot Cajun Crab Dip recipe is the ultimate crowd-pleaser. Dairy-Free, Gluten-Free, Whole30, and absolutely divine!
Servings: 6 servings
- 1 pound jumbo lump crabmeat picked and drained
- 8 ounces dairy-free cream cheese Kite Hill or regular cream cheese will work
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise link to my homemade mayo
- 1 tbsp Franks hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ⅓ cup chopped onions
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp vegan butter or regular if not DF
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ½ tsp onion powder
- 1 ½ tbsp nutritional yeast or sub shredded cheese
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp Old Bay seasoning
- ½ tsp ground mustard
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Preheat the oven to 350F. Heat a small skillet over medium-high heat and add the butter along with the minced garlic and onions. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
In a large bowl mix together the crab meat, dairy-free cream cheese, mayo, lemon juice, hot sauce, seasonings (except for nutritional yeast) along with the cooked onions and garlic. Mix together until combined.
Grease a 2-quart baking dish or cast-iron skillet and add the crab mixture evenly. Sprinkle the top with nutritional yeast or you can sub cheese here. Bake for 25-30 minutes.