No-Bake Peanut Butter Protein Cookies
A healthy cookie, really? Yes, my No Bake Peanut Butter Protein Cookies are simply delicious. Each one of these cookies has 5 grams of protein and is the perfect treat for your sweet tooth. Gluten Free, Dairy Free and Macro friendly.
Servings: 17 -18 cookies
- 2 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1 scoop Vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup maple syrup honey or Monk Fruit Syrup*(See notes)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/3 tsp sea salt
In a medium bowl, combine the rolled oats and protein powder. Stir together and give it a mix.
In a small sauce pan combine the almond milk, peanut butter, syrup, vanilla extract, and salt. Place on stove top over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally.
Once everything is completely dissolved and combined, pour this mixture over the oats and protein powder.
Mix together with a spoon until combined.
Place the batter in the fridge for 10 minutes to set. This step is a must to get the perfect size cookies.
Spoon a dollop of chilled batter onto a parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Form the cookie into desired shape and size.
Before serving, I suggest adding the pan to the freezer for 10 minutes or so. This will allow them to keep their shape and not fall apart.
Store any leftovers in an air tight container in the fridge.
- Monk Fruit Syrup will work but it will not stick as well as maple syrup.
- These will also freeze up to 3 months if stored in an air tight container. Simply thaw for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store in an air tight container in the fridge. I prefer storing mine in the freezer and thaw when ready to eat. I find that they keep better and hold their shape better in the freezer.
- Nutrition if using Monk Fruit Syrup is:
- 88 calories/8 grams carbs/0.3 grams Sugars/4 grams Protein
- Nutrition listed below is calculated using maple syrup.
Serving: 17-18 cookies | Calories: 111kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 3g | Sodium: 86mg | Fiber: 1.5g | Sugar: 6g