Whole30 BBQ Ranch
A creamy and flavorful BBQ Ranch dressing that is the perfect flavor addition to salads, protein, and veggies. Not only is it bursting with amazing flavors, but it is also dairy-free, Whole30 and Paleo. For Keto, substitute a sugar-free BBQ sauce.
Servings: 1 .5 cups
- 1 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp salt more or less to taste
- 2 tsp dill weed add more if desired
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp white wine vineger
- 2 tbsp coconut milk canned Unsweetened
- 1 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp dried chives
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black cracked pepper
- 2 1/2 tbsp BBQ Sauce use my recipe below or use a compliant brand such as The New Primal or Tessemaes
BBQ Sauce (Yields 2 cups)
- 8 oz can tomato sauce
- 6 oz can tomato paste
- 7 dates (soaked in hot water 10 minutes, to soften *see notes for KETO)
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 cup coocnut aminos
- 1 tbsp Dijon Mustard I use Annies
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
Add the mayo into a mason jar. Here is my recipe for homemade mayo (1 cup of light olive oil, 1 egg, 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt, 1/2 tsp lemon juice) Add all your ingredients to a mason jar and use your immersion blender to mix together until thick and creamy. In a separate bowl add in all of your seasoning and mix together.
Transfer the seasoning mix to the mayo. Add in the coconut milk and vinegar. Here you will add less or more depending on the consistency you like. Put the mason jar lid on and shake. Add 3 tbsp of the BBQ Sauce and mix together with a spoon until combined well.
Add all the ingredients to a blender and turn on high speed and mix together for 30 seconds. Transfer BBQ sauce to a sauce pan and heat over low heat until warm (not boiling)
Transfer to a mason jar and store in the fridge for up to 4 weeks.
- To make the BBQ Sauce KETO sub 2.5 tbsp Monk Fruit Syrup in place of the dates
- To make this ranch KETO- Sub a Keto friendly BBQ sauce of choice.
- Store any leftover BBQ Sauce in the fridge for up to 3 weeks in sealed jar.
- Store any leftover BBQ Ranch in the fridge for up to 1 week.