Creamy Iced Coffee
A creamy bulletproof iced coffee that is sure to increase energy and brain function. This recipe is Paleo and Keto compliant and can be tailored to Whole30.
Servings: 2 12 oz drinks
- 2 10 oz cups cold brewed coffee
- 1 can unsweetened coconut milk
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener or Paleo Sweetener of Choice (Remove for Whole30 compliant)
- 1 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract Sub Vanilla bean powder for Whole30 compliant
- 2 tbsp collagen
- 2 tbsp MCT Oil Powder or MCT Oil
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
Add ice to 2 cups along with 10 oz of cold brew coffee each.
Add the coconut milk, almond milk, monk fruit sweetener, vanilla extract, collagen, MCT oil, and sea salt to a blender. Blend on high until combined and creamy.
Add 2 oz (or more if desired) of creamer to each iced coffee and enjoy.