Chocolate & Peanut Butter Fat Bombs
A simple and easy fat bomb recipe that tastes identical to a peanut butter cup without all the guilt. Keto, Vegan, Dairy Free and Gluten Free.
Servings: 12 mini cups
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 12 drops liquid stevia
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Peanut Butter Layer
- 1/2 cups peanut butter no sugar added, (Sub almond butter for paleo)
- 1 small pinch sea salt
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp syrup-sugar free SEE NOTES: ChocZero (sweetened with monk fruit or sub 10 drops of liquid stevia)
- dark chocolate shavings
Line 12 mini muffin tins with mini liners.
Mix the melted coconut oil, stevia, cocoa powder and vanilla together in a small bowl. Add halfway to each mini muffin liner.
Put the muffin tins in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. While the chocolate layer is setting, mix together the peanut butter, melted coconut oil, monk fruit syrup or stevia drops, and a pinch of sea salt.
Pull the chocolate mixture from the freezer and pour the peanut butter mixture over the top until each liner is full. Top each peanut butter cup with dark chocolate shavings.
Put back into the freezer until hard. Will last a couple of months in the freezer.