Iced Pumpkin Spice Latte (Dairy-Free)
This dairy-free, healthier iced pumpkin spice latte is a delightful autumn-inspired beverage that combines the warm, comforting flavors of pumpkin pie spice with the cool refreshment of an iced latte. Skip the Starbuck's line and make your own at home!
Servings: 2 Lattes
- 2 tbsp unsweetened pumpkin puree canned
- 3/4 cup dairy-free milk almond, soy, oat, or coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Nutpods or Dairy-Free Heavy Cream
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup or or monk fruit syrup for sugar free
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 shot espresso or 1/4 cup of strong brewed coffee chilled
- Ice cubes
- Dairy-free whipped topping optional
- Ground cinnamon for garnish optional
Make the Creamer: In a blender, combine the pumpkin puree, dairy-free milk, maple syrup, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract.
Blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined. Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness to your liking by adding more maple syrup if needed.
Froth until frothy: Blend or froth the mixture until it becomes creamy and frothy. This may take a minute or two, depending on your equipment.
Serve: Pour the chilled coffee or espresso over a glass of ice. Top the coffee with the pumpkin creamer. If desired, top with dairy-free whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground cinnamon for garnish.
Serving: 1latte | Calories: 142kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 66mg | Potassium: 245mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin A: 2791IU | Vitamin C: 7mg | Calcium: 185mg | Iron: 1mg