Blue Hawaiian Mocktail (or Cocktail) Drink Recipe
A tasty, blue-hued tropical Blue Hawaiian Mocktail recipe that is refreshing, sweet, and absolutely delicious! This fun drink has simple ingredients and tastes like paradise with every sip! Make it a mocktail or cocktail with easy steps.
Servings: 1 mocktail
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 2 oz orange juice
- 2 teaspoons blue curacao syrup non alcholic
- 1-2 teaspoons cream of coco*
- .5 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz coconut water
- Lemon Lime Soda Olipop or Zevia
- add 1.5 oz coconut rum or pineapple vodka
- Blended: If you want this blended, instead of over ice, simply add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth! Pour into your favorite glass and garnish as desired. It’ll have the same beautiful blue color, just a frozen version!
- Serve this blue Hawaiian mocktail in your favorite cocktail glass over ice cubes and garnish with a slice of orange and a cocktail umbrella!
- Other classic garnishes are a maraschino cherry and/or a fresh pineapple wedge. Feel free to garnish as desired.
Calories: 123kcal | Carbohydrates: 29g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.04g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.03g | Sodium: 42mg | Potassium: 281mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 25g | Vitamin A: 117IU | Vitamin C: 40mg | Calcium: 23mg | Iron: 1mg