Flourless Keto Pumpkin Muffins with Chocolate Chips
Moist, delicious, and flourless Keto Pumpkin Muffins that are full of ooey gooey chocolate chips, warm pumpkin spice flavor, and almond butter! These easy keto muffins are just 4 net carbs per serving!
Servings: 12 muffins
- 1 cup almond butter*
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated Monk Fruit Sweetener*
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips*
- 1 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with 12 paper liners.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the all the dry ingredients except for the chocolate chips.
In a large bowl, whisk together the wet ingredients.
Use a rubber spatula to fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients in ¼-cup increments.
Use a handheld or stand mixer and mix on medium to high speed until all and combine all the ingredients are combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips with the spatula.
Spoon the batter evenly into the paper liners. Fill about 3/4 of each liner with batter.
Bake until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean, 20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Remove the muffins from the oven and transfer to a rack and allow to cool in the pan for 5 to 10 minutes.
If leftovers, store in an airtight container. Will last 4 days.
- These keto pumpkin muffins are flourless and use gluten-free ingredients, meaning you don’t have to worry about any gluten sensitivities!
- If you prefer nuts over chocolate chips (or like both!), feel free to add chopped pecans or walnuts to this recipe.
- Pumpkin pie spice is a spice blend made of cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, allspice, and ground ginger. You can find this in most grocery stores in the spice aisle, or make your own!
- Make sure to choose dairy-free chocolate chips if you are completely dairy-free. Otherwise, there’s no dairy in this recipe.
- Leftovers: Cool the muffins completely before storing them. Line an airtight container with paper towels and place the muffins on top in a single layer. Seal with an airtight lid. If the paper towels become damp, replace them every few days. These Keto pumpkin muffins will last up to four days stored this way.
- Freezer: The easiest method is to use zip-lock bags and place muffins in a single layer inside the bag. You may also wish to wrap the muffins in foil first before placing them in the bag. Make sure you get as much air out of the bag as possible, and to reduce the chance of freezer burn, place that sealed bag inside another bag and seal that one, too. Freeze for up to 3 months. Thaw at room temperature and serve!
Serving: 1muffin | Calories: 147kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 11g | Cholesterol: 31mg | Sodium: 104mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 3g