- 1 medium spaghetti squash (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 chicken breast, cooked and diced
- 1 1/2 cans rotel, drained
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 container of Kite Hill cream cheese
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1/2 cup coconut milk, canned unsweetened
- 3 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Preheat oven to 400F and coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Slice the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and ribbing.
- Drizzle the inside of the squash with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the spaghetti squash cut side down on the baking sheet and use a fork to poke holes.
- Roast for 30 to 40 minutes or until lightly browned on the outside, and fork tender (Time will vary based on the size of the squash).
- Remove from the oven and flip the squash so that it’s cut side up. When cool to the touch, use a fork to scrape and fluff the strands from the sides of the squash.
- Place these spaghetti squash strands into a large mixing bowl.
- Reduce oven heat to 350F.
- Cut the cooked chicken breast into bite size pieces. Add to a large skillet over medium heat.
- Drain the cans of rotel and transfer to the chicken in the skillet along with the dairy free cream cheese, nutritional yeast, coconut milk, salt, pepper, ghee and garlic/onion powder. Heat for 5 minutes or until everything is combined.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to the spaghetti squash and mix together.
- Pour into a lightly greased 8×11 casserole dish.
- Bake on 350F for 30-40 minutes until bubbling and heated through.
- This will last in the fridge for up to 5 days in an air tight container.
- Freeze up to 2 months.
- Category: Main Dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Whole30, Keto, American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 237
- Sugar: 4
- Sodium: 439
- Fat: 13
- Carbohydrates: 9.5
- Fiber: 3
- Protein: 15
Keywords: Rotel Chicken Spaghetti, Whole30 Recipes, Keto Recipes, Healthy Recipes, Rotel Spaghetti, Spaghetti