- 1 Can Cranberry Lacroix (sparkling water)
- 4 tbsp of freshly squeezed orange juice
- 4 tbsp of real cranberry juice/no added sugars (read your labels)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cranberry and mint for garnish
- 2 cups
- crushed ice
- This will usually make 2 drinks. Add a half glass of sparkling water, 2 tbsp of cranberry juice, 2 tbsp of orange juice, along with 1/2 tsp of lemon juice to each glass with crushed ice.
- Mix together with a spoon and garnish with mint and fresh cranberries. Enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cuisine: Mocktail