These White Christmas Margaritas will get you in the holiday spirit. It’s filled with silver tequila, white cranberry juice, lime juice, triple sec, coconut milk and garnished with fresh cranberries and rosemary!
- 2 oz. silver tequila
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup white cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, canned unsweetened
- Cranberries & Rosemary twigs for garnish
- Crushed Ice
- Add all of the ingredients except for the garnish to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Add crushed ice to a 12 oz. glass and pour the shaken drink over the ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and fresh rosemary. Enjoy!
- If you are not dairy free, feel free to substitute heavy cream for the coconut milk.
- If you like your drink a little sweeter, add a tablespoon or so of simple syrup. In my opinion, the white cranberry juice gives it just enough sweetness.
- Category: Drinks/Cocktail
- Serving Size: 1 Cocktail
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 2
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Fiber: 1
Keywords: Holiday Cocktail, Cocktails, White Christmas Margarita