- 2 oz. silver tequila
- 1 oz. triple sec
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup white cranberry juice
- 1/4 cup coconut milk, canned unsweetened
- Cranberries & Rosemary twigs for garnish
- Crushed Ice
- Add all of the ingredients except for the garnish to a cocktail shaker and shake vigorously for 20 seconds.
- Add crushed ice to a 12 oz. glass and pour the shaken drink over the ice.
- Garnish with cranberries and fresh rosemary. Enjoy!
- If you are not dairy free, feel free to substitute heavy cream for the coconut milk.
- If you like your drink a little sweeter, add a tablespoon or so of simple syrup. In my opinion, the white cranberry juice gives it just enough sweetness.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks/Cocktail
- Serving Size: 1 Cocktail
- Calories: 244
- Sugar: 12
- Sodium: 2
- Fat: 1
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Fiber: 1
Keywords: Holiday Cocktail, Cocktails, White Christmas Margarita