- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 2 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 1/2 tablespoons vegan mayo
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons dried unsweetened cranberries
- 2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- Salt/pepper to taste
- In a medium bowl, add the drained chickpeas. Mash the chickpeas with a potato masher or fork to your liking.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well with a large spoon.
- Season with salt and pepper and adjust to your liking.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store in refrigerator for 4 days
- I love serving this on Carbonaut Gluten-Free bread.
- For vegan mayo, I love the Follow Your Heart brand.
- If you are not vegan and looking for a yummy homemade mayo recipe, click here.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: No Cook
- Category: Lunch/Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: Chickpea Salad, Vegan, Salad, Lunch, Healthy