- 6–7 pieces iceberg lettuce
- 1 tablespoon homemade mayo
- 3 slices of deli meat -(Applegate Oven Roasted Turkey)
- 1 slice cooked bacon- No sugar added
- 3 slices tomato
- 1 large slice of red onion
- 2 avocado slices
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- 1 piece of parchment paper — about 15″ x 15″
- Lay large square of parchment down on your work surface.
- Clean the iceberg lettuce and pat dry.
- On top of the parchment paper, layer the 6-7 large pieces of iceberg lettuce.
- Spread mayo in the middle of the lettuce and sprinkle with the oregano.
- Layer turkey, bacon, tomato and red onion on top of the mayo base.
- Use the parchment paper as a guide. Start from the piece closest to you and begin to wrap as tightly as you can.
- Halfway through rolling, tuck the ends of the parchment paper and lettuce towards the middle of the wrap.
- Continue to roll the lettuce wrap, keeping it as tight as possible and using the parchment paper to guide you.
- When it is completely wrapped, roll the remainder of the parchment around the lettuce tightly.
- Using a serrated knife, slice though the lettuce wrap almost completely the bottom piece of the parchment intact. This helps keep it together.
- Serve with fresh berries, sliced pickles and a sparkling water.
- This wrap is best if eaten immediately after making. If you make ahead of time and refrigerate it will become very soggy.
- Click here for my 60 second homemade mayo recipe.
- Category: Lunch/
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 Wrap
- Calories: 286
- Sugar: 5
- Sodium: 922
- Fat: 17
- Carbohydrates: 9
- Fiber: 3.4
- Protein: 23
- Cholesterol: 51.4
Keywords: Turkey Club, Lettuce Wrap, Lunch, Keto, Low Carb, Whole30