A savory tomato and sausage frittata that serves as an easy and delicious breakfast or lunch option.
- 9 large eggs (organic)
- 2 roma tomoates
- 1lb ground sausage
- 3 slices proscuitto (chopped)
- 1 cup fresh spinach (chopped finley)
- 1/2 large sweet onion (diced)
- green onions
- salt and pepepr to taste
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Coat your cast iron skillet with olive oil cooking spray and brown your sausage and onions.
- Chop up a few slices of prosciutto and add to the pan along with your chopped spinach.
- Once all the ingredients are cooked together, top your mixture with thinly sliced tomatoes. (Just like you would add pepperonis onto a pizza)
- Whisk your eggs in a medium bowl until blended together evenly.
- Add the egg mixture over the top of the sausage and tomatoes.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven to bake for 30-35 minutes, or until crispy on the top.
- Top with green onions and other toppings of choice.
- Category: Breakfast
- Cuisine: Pork