- 2 tbsp instant coffee (MUST BE instant)
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 2 tbsp Monk Fruit Granulates or Erythritol
- 8 oz unsweetened vanilla almond milk (or milk of choice)
- In a medium bowl add the hot water and the monk fruit sweetener. Stir until dissolved and then add in the instant coffee.
- Using a hand or stand mixer, begin mixing on high for 3-4 minutes or until mixture becomes thick and fluffy.
- Pour the almond milk over a glass of ice.
- Top the milk with the fluffy coffee and mix together with the milk.
- I highly recommend mixing the mixture with the milk before drinking. The coffee fluff is really strong by itself.
- Be sure to use Instant Coffee. It won’t work with coffee grounds. It must be instant.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverages
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 55
- Sugar: 1
- Fat: 2.5
- Carbohydrates: 5
- Protein: 2.1
Keywords: Dalgona, Dalgona Coffee, Whipped Coffee, Keto Coffee, Keto