The perfect spicy Jalapeno Margarita that is great for any occasion. This drink is filled with tequila, lime and orange juice, monk fruit sweetener, jalapenos slices and rimmed with Tajin seasoning. It is the perfect balance of savory and sweet.
- 2 ounces tequila
- 1 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1.5 oz orange juice
- 2–3 jalapeno slices
- 1 tsp jalapeno juice (from a jar of pickled jalapenos)
- 1 tsp monk fruit sweetener (or sweetener of choice, more or less to taste)
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Tajin Seasoning
- Lime wedges for garnish
- Combine the lime juice, orange juice, jalapeno juice, your choice of sweetener, and tequila in a cocktail shaker and shake. Shake 10-15 seconds. Add the egg white and shake vigorously again for 20 more seconds.
- Rim your glass with lime juice and rub into the Tajin seasoning until the rim is completely coated.
- Strain the mixture over ice after rimming your glass.
- Add two slices of jalapeno and a lime wedge for garnishing.
- Make sure to use fresh lime juice and not the juice from a bottle.
- You can find Tajin seasoning at most grocery stores in the spice isle.
- The purpose of the egg white is to give the foamy top. Feel free to remove if you do not care to have that.
- Category: Drinks/Cocktails
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 drink
- Calories: 173
- Sugar: 3
- Fat: 5
- Carbohydrates: 18
- Fiber: 2
- Protein: 7.1
Keywords: Spicy Jalapeno Margarita, Cocktails, Margarita