- Add the beef stock, ghee, onion powder and garlic powder to a medium saucepan and place over high heat. Bring to a simmer and sprinkle over the xanthan gum, whisk well.
- Continue to simmer until the gravy is a medium brown color and coats the back of a spoon. Add salt and pepper to taste.(This will take maybe 4-5 minutes)
- Serve immediately over turkey or cauliflower mash.
- Feel free to substitute chicken or vegetable broth for the beef. I love the taste of beef broth and I also love the dark color it gives the gravy.
- You can substitute tapioca or arrowroot for the xanthan gum. Use 1 1/2 tablespoon dissolved in 2 tablespoons water in place of xanthan gum. Both tapioca and arrowroot do have more carbs than xanthan gum, so keep that in mind.
- Add leftovers to an air tight container and place in the fridge for up to one week.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 46
- Sugar: 0
- Sodium: 159
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 1
- Fiber: 0
- Protein: 2
- Cholesterol: 10
Keywords: Keto Brown Gravy, Whole30 Gravy, Paleo Gravy, Healthy Thanksgiving Recipes