- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup monk fruit granulates or sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened canned Montmorency tart cherries
- 2 tbsp juice from the cherries
- 2 tbsp unsweetened coconut milk or heavy cream
- Whipped Cream
- In a large mixing bowl, place the cream cheese, coconut milk, monk fruit, vanilla extract, Montmorency tart cherries and juice.
- Using a hand mixer, blend on high speed until smooth, about 60 seconds.
- Line a mini cupcake pan with 24 mini liners.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into each liner. Fill the liners all the way to the top.
- Transfer the muffin pan to the freezer and allow to sit for 2-3 hours before serving.
- Top each bomb with whipped topping of choice and cherry.
- These will last in the freezer for up to 3 months if stored in an air tight container.
- Make sure to leave in freezer until ready to eat. They will melt pretty quick if you leave them at room temperature.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Category: snack/dessert
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Fat Bomb, Tart Cherry Fat Bomb, Snacks, Sweet Treat