A gluten free Taco Pizza made with cauliflower crust and topped with pizza sauce. taco ground beef, shredded cheese. shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and taco sauce. This is the perfect family meal that will please everyone at the table.
- 1 Cauliflower Pizza Crust (I used CauliPower)
- 1 lb cooked taco meat
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheese (Mexican Blend or use Dairy Free sub)
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 tbsp taco sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Remove the cauliflower crust from the package and add to a pizza pan.
- Add the pizza sauce over the crust evenly.
- Top the pizza sauce with the cooked taco ground beef.
- Follow by spreading the shredded cheese evenly over the top of the ground beef.
- Place in the 425F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and taco sauce.
- Click here for my Taco Meat recipe. Simply cut it in half to make 1 lb.
- Category: Appetizer/Entree
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican/Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 3.3
- Sodium: 364
- Fat: 8.8
- Carbohydrates: 71
- Fiber: 31.3
- Protein: 10.6
- Cholesterol: 10.8
Keywords: Taco Pizza with Cauliflower Crust, Taco Meat, Keto Pizza, Gluten Free, Gluten Free Recipes