- 1 Cauliflower Pizza Crust (I used CauliPower)
- 1 lb cooked taco meat
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Cheese (Mexican Blend or use Dairy Free sub)
- 1/3 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/3 cup shredded lettuce
- 3 tbsp taco sauce
- Preheat the oven to 425F
- Remove the cauliflower crust from the package and add to a pizza pan.
- Add the pizza sauce over the crust evenly.
- Top the pizza sauce with the cooked taco ground beef.
- Follow by spreading the shredded cheese evenly over the top of the ground beef.
- Place in the 425F oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes and taco sauce.
- Click here for my Taco Meat recipe. Simply cut it in half to make 1 lb.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Category: Appetizer/Entree
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Mexican/Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 343
- Sugar: 3.3
- Sodium: 364
- Fat: 8.8
- Carbohydrates: 71
- Fiber: 31.3
- Protein: 10.6
- Cholesterol: 10.8
Keywords: Taco Pizza with Cauliflower Crust, Taco Meat, Keto Pizza, Gluten Free, Gluten Free Recipes