These Whole 30 Nacho Potato Skins brings a big punch of flavor. Perfect as an appetizer or a meal, so delicious!
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- 4 large chicken breast
- 2 medium avocadoes (ripe)
- 1 roma tomato (chopped)
- 2 tbsp red onions (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic salt
- 1 whole Lime (juice)
- salt & pepper to taste
Sweet Potato Skins
- Preheat oven to 350℉.
Cover a large baking pan with parchment paper.
- Trim both ends from the sweet potato using a knife. Slice sweet potato lengthwise into ¼-inch thick slabs using a knife.
- Arrange the long pieces in a single layer on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle garlic salt and pepper on each side of the potato.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until potatoes are tender but not fully cooked. I usually flip mine on the halfway mark so they get crispy on each side. Keep an eye out so they don’t burn.
- Heat your skillet on medium/high with olive oil.
- Add in 4 chicken breast and cook until crispy on each side.
- Take out chicken and place on cutting board. Chop into thin pieces.
- Place your sweet potatoes slices on a plate and cover with a top layer of guacamole.
- Next, start covering the guacamole with a layer of chopped chicken.
- Sprinkle chopped green and red onion.
- Drizzle with Whole 30 ranch or your choice of dressing. ENJOY!
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish
- Cuisine: Chicken