Apple Pie Bites
- 2 1/2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 2 tbsp arrowroot flour
- 1 small apple ((peeled and rough chopped))
- 1/3 cup + 1 tbsp Monk Fruit Syrup or Maple Syrup
- 2 tbsp ghee ((melted))
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup pecans ((ground))
- 1 tbsp monk fruit sweetener ((or sweetener of choice, coconut sugar for Paleo))
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- pinch of cinnamon
- cup ⅓maple syrup
- Add all the apple pie bite ingredients to a food processor, the almond flour, coconut flour, arrowroot flour, apple (peeled and rough chopped), monk fruit syrup, melted ghee, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt.
- Turn the food processor on and combine together until the mixture becomes a dough like consistency and is completely combined. Roll the dough into 12 golf-ball sized balls and place on a plate or baking sheet.
- Place 1 cup pecans, cinnamon, monk fruit sweetener or coconut sugar to a food processor. Process until the pecans are ground, but be careful not to over blend. (It shouldn’t be a powder like consistency, leave it a little chunky.)
- Transfer the ground pecan mixture to a bowl and pour the maple syrup In a shallow bowl. Carefully roll each ball into the maple syrup then into the ground pecans and place on a plate.
- Enjoy immediately or chill in the fridge in an air-tight container. These can also be frozen for up to 3 months by storing in a freezer proof container.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert