- 2 lbs chicken breast, (4 breasts)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (oil packed)
- 3 mozzarella cheese sticks
- 1 cup spinach, divided
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Place the chicken breasts on a cutting board and cut a pocket into each chicken breast, making sure not to cut all the way though.
- Season the chicken with salt, black pepper and garlic powder (both sides)
- Stuff the chicken breast in this order; spinach, cheese stick, and chopped sun-dried tomato.
- If you want to make sure everything stays secure, seal each chicken breast using toothpicks.
- In a cast iron skillet, add olive oil over high heat.
- Add chicken and sear it for about 2 minutes just until the chicken gets golden brown.
- Place the skillet in the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken’s internal temp is 165F.
- If you want your chicken to be more cheesy, double the cheese sticks and add 2 sticks to each breast.
- Stays in the fridge for up to one week and 3 months in the freezer.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Entree
- Serving Size: 1 Chicken Breast
- Calories: 275
- Sugar: 3
- Fat: 15
- Carbohydrates: 5.5
- Fiber: 0.8
- Protein: 27
- Cholesterol: 80
Keywords: Stuffed Chicken Breast, Chicken,Keto Chicken Recipes, Keto