- 1/4 chia seeds
- 2 strawberries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp shredded almonds
- 1 Cup unsweetened almond milk
- Add 1/4 cup chia seeds to a mason jar
- Slice the banana and strawberries and add the slices to the top of the chia seeds.
- Pour your almond milk over the chia seeds and fruit.
- Add in the vanilla extract and maple syrup.
- Put the lid on your mason jar and shake. Add to the fridge to chill overnight or at least 6 hours.
- Once chilled, remove from fridge and top with fresh banana slices and slivered almonds.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 5 mins
- Category: Breakfast, Dessert