- 1 cup + 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/3 cup Monk Fruit Granulates
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Protein Powder (plant based for dairy free)
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 large strawberries, diced
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- small pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup vanilla protein powder
- 3 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp plain dairy free yogurt
- 1 tbsp Monk Fruit Syrup or Honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 large strawberries, diced for garnish
- Pre-heat oven 350F
- Add all the donut ingredients except for the diced strawberries into a medium bowl.
- Use an electric mixer on medium/high speed to completely combine the batter. Make sure to scrap down the sides of the bowl a few times while mixing.
- Fold in the diced strawberries in with a spatula.
- Grease a 6 hole donut pan and spray with cooking spray.
- Pour or pipe the batter evenly into the six molds.
- Bake 15-17 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Make sure not to overbake.
- Meanwhile, add the glaze ingredients to a small bowl and whisk together.
- Remove the donuts and allow to cool in the pan 3-4 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack.
- Once cool, use a spoon to glaze each donut.
- Top each glazed donut with freshly diced strawberries and enjoy!
- For a simple glaze that does not include protein powder, mix 1/2 cup of Swerve confectioners sugar and 1/4 cup almond milk. Mix together until combined. Dip each donut into the glaze and allow to harden on the cooling rack.
- If the batter seems a little too thick, simply add a little more almond milk to thin it out some.
- For the glaze above, you can adjust the thickness by adding more or less almond milk. If it is too thick, add more milk. If it is too thin, add a bit more protein powder.
- Also, if you are not dairy free, feel free to sub 1 1/2 tbsp Greek Yogurt in the glaze ingredients.
- Store covered in the fridge for up to a week and freeze up to 2 months.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Breakfast/Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Keto, Paleo, Gluten Free
- Serving Size: 1 donut
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 1.8
- Fat: 4
- Carbohydrates: 7
- Fiber: 1
- Protein: 6.5
Keywords: Donuts, Protein Donuts, Keto Donuts, Keto, Gluten Free, Paleo