- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp sriracha, no sugar added
- 1/2 sweet onion (diced)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes and additional sriracha for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ground chicken, beaten egg, almond flour, sriracha, salt, garlic, chopped onions, pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Using a spoon, scoop the meat and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs (size of a golf balls).
- Transfer and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. You should have about 18-20 meatballs total.
- Brush the tops of the meatballs with the olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatballs read 165 F on a meat thermometer.
- Drizzle with sriracha and finish with red pepper flakes.
- Serve as an appetizer or add a veggie and turn this into a complete meal.
- Yellow Bird is a great no sugar added and clean sriracha brand.
Feel free to sub almond flour for flax-meal.
- Store in a glass container in the fridge for up to one week.
- You can also cook these in the air fryer in a single layer on 400F for 12-13 minutes. Flip halfway through cooking.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Appetizer/Entree
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 meatball
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 0.7
- Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 1.5
- Fiber: 0.2
- Protein: 12