These Sriracha Chicken Meatballs are super quick and can serve as an entree or appetizer. They are juicy and topped with red pepper flakes and drizzled with sriracha. Whole30, Keto,Paleo and Dairy Free.
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 large egg (beaten)
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 3 tbsp sriracha, no sugar added
- 1/2 sweet onion (diced)
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- Red Pepper Flakes and additional sriracha for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Coat a rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ground chicken, beaten egg, almond flour, sriracha, salt, garlic, chopped onions, pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Using a spoon, scoop the meat and shape into 1 1/2-inch meatballs (size of a golf balls).
- Transfer and arrange on the prepared baking sheet. You should have about 18-20 meatballs total.
- Brush the tops of the meatballs with the olive oil.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meatballs read 165 F on a meat thermometer.
- Drizzle with sriracha and finish with red pepper flakes.
- Serve as an appetizer or add a veggie and turn this into a complete meal.
- Category: Appetizer/Entree
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 meatball
- Calories: 87
- Sugar: 0.7
- Fat: 2
- Carbohydrates: 1.5
- Fiber: 0.2
- Protein: 12