- 1 1/2 lb uncooked shrimp
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6–8 cups Arugula and Spinach mix (or lettuce of choice)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 1 large avocado (pitted and sliced)
- 3/4 cup sliced red onion
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 2 1/2 tbsp compliant sriracha sauce
- Red pepper flakes (for garnish)
Homemade Sriracha Sauce (Makes 1 cup)
- 1 cup red pepper jalapeno sauce
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tsp coconut aminos
- 1 1/2 tsp Fish Sauce
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
Bang Bang Sauce
Spicy Shrimp Salad
- Clean the lettuce, clean and cut the grape tomatoes in half, slice the red onions, remove the pit in the avocado and slice.
- Add 1/2 cup of mayo to small bowl along with the sriracha sauce, coconut aminos, and garlic powder.
- Mix together with a spoon until combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium/high heat. Add in 1 tbsp of olive oil and the shrimp (The shrimp should sizzle when added to the pan). Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until pink or opaque . Toss the shrimp with the Bang Bang Sauce
- Add 6-8 cups of arugula and spinach mix in a serving dish. Assemble the salad by starting at the top with the grape tomatoes followed by red onions, spicy shrimp, sliced avocado, and slivered almonds. Sprinkle the shrimp with a little red pepper flakes.
I love making extra Bang Bang Sauce for additional dressing. Click here for my 60 second Mayo recipe
- Category: Appetizer, Main Dish, Salad