- 2 ounces silver tequila
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1.5 oz pineapple juice
- 3/4 oz triple sec
- 1 tsp jalapeno juice (from a jar of pickled jalapenos)
- Tajin Seasoning
- Lime wedges, jalapeno, and pineapple slices for garnish
- Optional: 2 teaspoon honey or sweetener for additional sweetness.
- Combine the lime juice, pineapple juice, jalapeno juice, triple sec, your choice of sweetener (optional), and tequila in a cocktail shaker and shake. Shake 20-25 seconds.
- Rim your glass with lime juice and rub it into the Tajin seasoning until the rim is completely coated.
Strain the mixture over ice after rimming your glass. Add two slices of jalapeno and pineapple wedge for garnishing.
- Make sure to use fresh lime juice and not the juice from a bottle.
- You can find Tajin seasoning at most grocery stores in the spice aisle.