- 4 chicken Breast
- 3 tbsp coconut milk ((unsweetened, canned))
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 sweet onion ((chopped))
- 1 small red pepper ((chopped))
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp tapioca flour
- Heat pan on high heat with olive oil
- Add in chopped onions and red peppers. Sauté until tender
- Add in chicken breast and cook for 5-6 minutes per side
- Once chicken is almost done, add in chicken stock and cocnut milk.
- Mix in seasonings (garlic, salt and pepper) and 2 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- Whip the broth until it becomes a thick consitency.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and fresh cilatnro. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Main Dish, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Chicken