This Whole 30 approved dish is creamy and kicks a punch with a cilantro lime coconut milk gravy that covers the chicken. Serve with crispy potatoes for a complete meal.
- Heat pan on high heat with olive oil
- Add in chopped onions and red peppers. Sauté until tender
- Add in chicken breast and cook for 5-6 minutes per side
- Once chicken is almost done, add in chicken stock and cocnut milk.
- Mix in seasonings (garlic, salt and pepper) and 2 tbsp of tapioca flour.
- Whip the broth until it becomes a thick consitency.
- Sprinkle with lime juice and fresh cilatnro. Serve warm and enjoy!
- Category: Main Dish, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Chicken